What do I do if I need to cancel or make changes to an existing reservation?
- To make any changes to your existing reservation, contact our Ticket Office. To cancel a tour reservation, a 24-hour notice is require in order to refund the price of your ticket. Service fees are non-refundable. Please contact our Ticket Office to cancel your existing reservation.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Guests may pay with cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or travelers check (US currency with photo ID). Personal checks are not accepted.
What discounts do you offer?
- Please see Packages page for more information on pricing and discounts.
What discounts do you offer on the Diamond Tour?
- There are no discounts available on this package.
Do you offer gift certificates?
- Yes, we offer gift certificates. They can be purchased for a specific dollar amount with no expiration date. They can be used at the Casa de Shenandoah Ticket Counter and the Shops at Shenandoah.
- Gift certificates can be purchased at the Visitors Center or by calling (702) 547-4811. Gift certificates can be picked up at the Visitor Center or mailed by UPS (shipping and handling fees apply). Delivery takes between 7 and 14 days.
How much is parking at Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah Visitor Center?
- All vehicle parking is free including motor coaches.
What should I bring with me?
- Please remember to bring identification with you (drivers license or passport), as this is required to pick up tickets and for all credit card purchases. For applicable ticket discounts, please remember to bring identification (drivers license or passport for seniors, WNIFC membership card, etc.).
Will there be air-conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter?
- All of the buildings located at Casa de Shenandoah are air-conditioned and heated. Parts of the tour are outside on estate grounds.
Do you offer tours in languages other than English.
- At this time, we do not offer tours other than English, but will make accommodations for groups with interpreters.
Can I bring a camera on tour?
- Still photography is allowed in designated areas at Casa de Shenandoah. Flash photography and video are prohibited.
Why can’t I use flash photography?
- The use of flashes can be harmful to animals and damaging to memorabilia, costumes, and other irreplaceable items in the collection.
Can I bring my camera tripod?
- Tripods may not be used on the tours as they may present a safety hazard.
Are there designated smoking areas?
- Casa de Shenandoah is a smoke free facility. There is no smoking, including e-cigarettes, anywhere on the property.
What type of concessions do you have?
- The Shops at Shenandoah, located at the Visitor Center, offer non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. Additionally, non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase throughout the tour.
Can I shop at the Shops at Shenandoah without taking the tour?
- The Shops at Shenandoah will be open the same hours as the Visitor Center.
Is the upstairs of the Casa de Shenandoah Mansion open for tours?
- The upstairs of the Mansion is available in the Diamond and Taste Tour Package.
Do you allow pets on tour?
- We do not allow pets, with the exception of service animals used by the hearing and visually impaired. Service animals must be wearing the identifiable assistive-companion vests and remain under the control of their handler at all times. Pets should not be left in parked cars for any length of time.
Will Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah donate to my charity or cause?
- If you would like to request a donation, we ask that you make your requests in writing on your organization’s letterhead and mail them to us at this address:
ATTN: Charitable Donations
Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah
3310 E. Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89120
*Please note: Please do not call, fax or email a donation request. Because of the large number of donation requests we receive, we can only answer letter -written requests. We will respond in writing to every request we receive.