Casa de Shenandoah is currently not hiring, but please check back in the future or submit your application for our files.
Please see below for a list of our current opportunities. All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume.
Full-Time opportunity requires experience.Download Application
Continuously clean stalls and visitor areas throughout the course of a shift. Apply fly spray and assist in basic horse handling when required. Responsible for general maintenance in the Barn area. Full-time position.
Experience not required.Download Application
WN Casa De Shenandoah is seeking individuals to join the team in opening Wayne Newton’s home and ranch as an attraction. The operational hours of the attraction will be limited through the summer and extended through the fall. Positions will be part-time scheduled less than 28 hours per week but have full-time potential in the near future.
Tour Guide – Non – Exempt
This position will play a key role in the visitor’s tour experience.
- High School or GED Diploma
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working with the in a Customer Service role
- Exceptional verbal communicator with the public in English (multi-language a plus)
- Ability to read and follow a script Self-motivated with a high attention to detail
- Prior work experience in tourism industry is preferable and gives an edge
- Excellent monitoring and time management skills
- Coordination skills and outstanding expression
- Should have interest in entertainment and historical subject matters
Shuttle Driver – CDL Required
- High-school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 25 years old for insurance purposes
- Possess an active Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with “P” endorsement – No exceptions
- Provide a safe driving 10 year Nevada DMV record
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Must be polite and professional
- Ensure passengers safety during the transporting to and from
- Ability to maintain a patient demeanor in dealing with heavy traffic
- Must be able to assist guests including their personal wheelchairs, walkers, etc.
- Ensure the wheelchairs are properly secured with tie down straps
- Background check and pre-employment drug test required
Submit application with 10 year DMV record to: email@example.com
Download application and mail or fax to Personnel.
Casa De Shenandoah
3310 E Sunset Road, Las Vegas NV 89120.
Fax number 702 547 4565. Completed applications can also be sent to accounting@casadeshenandoah.